Unrivalled remote and onsite IT Support turning your IT problems into IT solutions
Whether you want to work flexibly, move to the cloud or ensure your business is both secure and compliant, the AdaptiveComms team can recommend the right solutions to fit your business. Our expert team deliver a comprehensive range of IT services, from maintenance and computer hardware, to email, data, cloud, managed services and network security.
Choose AdaptiveComms as your IT support provider for
- A team of experts on hand to offer support, assistance and guidance
- An extensive range of IT solutions available to meet all business needs
- Maximised efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Cost effective solutions designed to make you money
- Guaranteed disaster recovery and business continuity
- Multi-site solutions and remote working support
- Uninstructive service and support for minimal business disruption
- Bespoke and flexible solutions ideally designed for scalability
- Enhanced connectivity and future proof business communications
- Out of hours emergency support
- Unlimited remote support
- Quarterly health checks
Our IT Services Include
IT Support with Consultancy
With our IT Support Plans with Consultancy we’ll take care of any IT concerns, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
At AdaptiveComms, we understand that secure, reliable and efficient IT solutions are vital to ensure the smooth running of your business. That’s why we deliver comprehensive and professional IT management services with remote monitoring software, to businesses across the UK.
Our bespoke support packages are designed to suit businesses of all sizes with varying IT requirements. Depending on your needs, we can manage your IT systems in their entirety or collaborate with your internal team. We will provide your business with incomparable IT support covering all of your business’ devices, including servers, PCs, printers, routers and firewalls as well as all server-based software, regardless of whether you operate with an on-site, cloud-based or hybrid system.
With years of experience behind us, we can confidently design a package to suit your needs:
- Initial on-site Audit
- Custom-built support plan
- Qualified, experienced engineers proactively monitor your systems, giving best performance
- A range of features designed to assist your employees in using your IT services efficiently and without any difficulty
An on-site server can be a big investment for businesses as a method to store, manage and backup your data on-site. Our server support covers:
- Out of hours emergency support
- Access to highly skilled engineers
- Remote server administration
- Management support plan
- Quarterly on-site health checks
- Scheduled maintenance
- Regular updates
- Server backup also supported
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
We provide a safety net for your business. Downtime caused by unforeseen events can often create major disruptions, resulting in damage to productivity, finances and reputation. At AdaptiveComms, we help you to implement rigorous disaster recovery plans that ensure the continued success of your business. Our BDR service includes:
- Protect and restore your systems, making them accessible again within hours, or even minutes.
- Data and cloud backup solutions, protecting your servers, email exchange, virtual platforms, desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Cloud backup and storage fixed monthly pricing plans, so you only pay for the storage that your business really needs
- Superior data protection, protecting all data, applications and your operating system
We offer a range of communication and IT services as hosted solutions. If you are considering upgrading or replacing some of your on-site hardware or software then a hosted alternative is something to consider.
When a service is hosted, this means the service or information is delivered to you over the internet instead of being accessed locally and stored on your premises. Your services are hosted within highly secure Tier 3 best of breed data centres across the UK.
Our comprehensive range of hosting packages remove the complexities of installing and maintaining an in-house solution while offering the latest in anti-spam, anti-virus and cybersecurity.
- Offering better functionality and performance
- No negative impact to your business
- Affordable & secure
- Proactive monitoring and management
- Expert customer support
It’s vital for businesses to have high quality, reliable and effective network security in place to protect your business from potential attacks. Features of our network security include:
- Wide range of network security tools
- Firewall protection
- Configured secure routers
- Cyber Security
- Fully managed service
At the heart of any organisation’s network is the server that hosts the Operating System, applications, security and monitoring software. AdaptiveComms Network Design Team can plan, supply, install and project manage your network installation in order that it maximises your ICT facility.
We pride ourselves on our ‘best of breed’ approach resulting in our ability to provide a comprehensive range of reliable IT hardware.
Our high level of expertise enables us to custom build an IT Network to meet our client’s exacting requirements. We assure you that we only use the very best components within our servers enabling us to guarantee all elements of our networks with a three-year warranty. This guarantee is extended across workstations, switches and UPS to provide you with total peace of mind.
So, when we start the design of your network you can be assured that the hardware powering the LAN is of the highest possible quality.
Business Hardware Solutions
Information Technology Hardware is a crucial aspect of any business communications system, and buying the right product is essential to the overall success of any system. Hardware needs to be effective, efficient and most importantly it needs to be compatible with your network – and that’s where we come in.
At AdaptiveComms, we work with you to source suitable hardware for your communications system, at the right price. We can also help with the installation and support service, to ensure that your system continues to operate efficiently.
Printers & Photocopiers
Work more efficiently and securely with AdaptiveComms’ wide range of Toshiba MultiFunction Printer Devices; from high speed, colour MFP’s to super-efficient black and white printers, we have the ideal MFP solution for you.
AdaptiveComms are a fully approved and accredited supplier of Toshiba MultiFunction Printing devices. We can work with you to select the best device, software and finishing options for your business, helping you make significant time & cost savings.
The Benefits of IT Support Services
Our Service Desk Response team provide telephone support to end users as standard, aiming to resolve any issues on the call or logging in remotely via our customer portal – allowing your staff to return to productivity as quickly as possible.
One Inclusive Price
With any IT Support package you choose, the price is fully inclusive to your requirements – there are no caps on the number of hours, or additional charges for site visits.
Industry Leading Systems & Tools
We heavily invest in industry leading systems to ensure we are providing the very best customer service experience for our customers.
Our engineers silently resolve any issues raised by our proactive monitoring system, alleviating issues before they become business impacting.
UK Wide Coverage
Our head office is based in Southport, but with our remote customer portal, we can support you and your business, no matter where you’re based in the UK.
- I want to change my IT Support provider
All of our IT clients are long term partners. If you choose us as your IT Support & Service provider, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re covered for every kind of IT eventuality, with our team pre-empting potential problems and solving them before they even appear on your radar.
- Can you send an IT Support engineer to my office?
AdaptiveComms provide both remote and onsite IT Support. Remote IT Support is much faster for you. With our dedicated and easy to use customer portal, our IT Support engineers can solve your problem quickly without the time delay of having somebody come to your office. However, if you have an IT emergency that can’t be solved remotely our engineers will come to you.
- Do you support Macs, iPads, iPhones, Windows and Android?
Yes. Many of our clients use a mix of Microsoft and Apple devices and all of our engineers are fully qualified with Microsoft Certification.
- Do you support mobile phones?
Yes. We support all the popular phones based on Apple, Google Android, Windows and Blackberry operating systems. Find out more about our business mobiles here.