- St Catherine's Hospice Case Study -
About The Client
St Catherine’s Hospice cares for patients and families across Chorley, Preston and South Ribble who are affected by life-shortening conditions like cancer, motor-neurone disease and heat failure. They have collaborated with other organisations, businesses, charities and local people to meet the needs of the patients and their loved ones.
- Their current business mobile phone contracts were reaching the end and the team were seeking alternatives.
- With the substantial growth in their team, the company were also looking for a new account management team to meet their new requirements.
The Clients Words
AdaptiveComms made consolidating our business mobiles effortless.
Their quick and attentive local support made us feel highly valued as customers. It’s been a great experience working with them.
As their hospice continued to grow, St Catherine’s Hospice knew they had outgrown their current business phone provider and were looking for another to fit their new requirements accordingly.
As a company that started off in the mobile telecoms world and with over 20 years experience, we at AdaptiveComms are experts at providing our clients with the right phones for their business.
- Roll out over 70 business mobile phones across all sites, improving communication and productivity.
- Every site’s business mobiles were under AdaptiveComms, meaning all were managed in one place. This made things easier with any technical issues or upgrades needed.
With their mobiles up-to-date, St Catherine’s Hospice resumed their expert care with seamless communication amongst the team.
Call us on 01704 540 547
to find out how we can help you!
Bespoke IT And Telecoms Solutions
Why not take a look at some of the other projects we have had the pleasure of working on?