About The Client
Southport Airshow is an annual airshow on Southport Beach that has been going on for over a decade. The event consists of flying displays and ground attractions that take place over the course of a weekend.
The Airshow were in need of a secure Internet from a leased line to a series of points along a 2 mile stretch of the Southport coastline to facilitate the ticket entry for the show.
A strong a reliable telephony system was crucial for the communication for ground control and air traffic control, as well as the staff.
How Did We Help?
AdaptiveComms and Southport Airshow have previously worked together for the previous successful airshows and after being re-awarded a new contract, we knew we would need to continue going above and beyond for the show.
How we helped:
- Temporarily connected a leased line that we managed to the roof of a Sefton-owned building, for the purpose of connecting point of sale terminals.
- From the rooftop, we set up a transmitter that was used for the connectivity of 12 locations along the coast.
- A combination of meshing and setting up a line of site connections to Southport pier to allow for multiple locations that could hit all the points.
- We add a temporary analogue line extension from another point of the seafront, cabling across the coastal road and to shelters on the beach.
- We created a hidden sub-network for the purpose of connecting point of sale terminals.
Southport Airshow were soaring into success with another incredible Airshow weekend – here’s to the next one!
The Clients Words
AdaptiveComms provided a thorough service from start to finish and helped the Market get quickly connected and on it’s feet again ready for a fresh new face of customers.
The engineers did a fantastic job surveying and installing the equipment with little to no disruption in line with our refurbishment schedule. Would highly recommend!
Get In Touch
If you have a query about our IT and Telecoms solutions and you would like to learn more then pick up the phone or drop a line to our friendly customer advisors who will be able to provide you with more information and discuss any considerations and requirements you may have.