- Options For Supported Living Case Study -
About The Client
Options For Supported Living are a local charity supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and acquired brain injuries across both Merseyside and the surrounding areas. Presently, the charity aims to support, empower and enable people with disabilities in order to live their life to the fullest.
- Presently, the charity currently has 40 staff members and 80 volunteers. With this in mind, the charity were looking to change from their current on-premises service to a fully cloud-based system.
- Furthermore, the charity had grown significantly over the years. As a result, the team were in need of ongoing IT support with day to day administration.
The Clients Words
What felt like a daunting task turned out to be a smooth operation for the team at AdaptiveComms.
The engineers did an amazing job, the system works great and nothing was a problem. Any problems we do have however, are fixed in a flash!
At the present time, Options For Supported Living had up to 40 staff and 80 volunteers. For the purpose of data protection and support for staff, the charity wanted to ensure their company data was stored securely. Additionally, they also wanted to give their IT department the support they needed for day to day tasks.
With this in mind, the team at AdaptiveComms planned and performed all the necessary steps to get the charity exactly where they wanted to be, both with their company data and IT requirements.
- Firstly, we transitioned all the company data on their current on-premise server to Sharepoint and Microsoft 365, along with providing the required training for all staff to use them. Consequently, the charity had more flexibility and security for their work.
- Additionally, we provide ongoing support for their IT systems. As a result, day to day administration and support has kept their systems performing well and improved productivity.
- Correspondingly, we provide support for special projects such as setting up their WiFi. This therefore ensures a strong connection throughout the building.
To conclude, all their data was safely secured and IT support was never far. As a result, Options For Supported Living can continue the amazing work they do across the Merseyside!
Call us on 01704 540 547
to find out how we can help you!
Bespoke IT And Telecoms Solutions
Why not take a look at some of the other projects we have had the pleasure of working on?