- Manchester Secondary PRU Case Study -
About The Client
Manchester Secondary PRU is a not-for-profit established Pupil Referral Unity. Moreover, it currently operates as part of the wider City of Manchester Learning Partnership alongside Bridgelea Primary School. Additionally, the organisation caters to providing education for vulnerable young people in Manchester who face difficulties accessing it easily.
- Firstly, the organisation needed to provide mobile connectivity to their students. However, they were experiencing a lack of data control. As a result, they were faced with unpredictable and exceedingly high bills for data usage.
- Additionally, their current phone account and system required ongoing management and maintenance. This measure would not only strengthen communication among staff but also aid in promptly addressing any arising issues.
The Clients Words
Words cannot express how grateful I am for AdaptiveComms – the change has been incredible!
Not only did the engineers know exactly what to do to help our organisation, but also they reduce our costs massively. Moreover, the ongoing support means we can contact the team whenever we need them.
Manchester Secondary PRU encountered unexpected and unnecessary bills due to issues with their mobile connectivity. Consequently, they sought prompt resolution of their mobile contracts.
Once we were informed of the situation, AdaptiveComms swiftly assisted the organisation in ensuring their costs remained low. Furthermore, we provided support with their existing phone systems.
- Implement restrictions for their mobile broadband, ensuring only safe and approved sites were being visited. As a result, security risks were reduced, in addition to safer searching for students.
- Moreover, we implemented a VPN (Virtual Private Network), controlling the internet access. Additionally, this made sure the service is only being used for it’s intended purpose, therefore protecting users. Lastly, this enabled us to limit the amount of data usage, subsequently reducing bill shock.
- Notably, we took over multiple mobile phone account and phone systems in various units across Manchester. As a result, we effectively saved the company thousands in expenses.
To summarise, we helped Manchester Secondary PRU not only has simpler billing, but also saved thousands on their contracts. As a result, the staff and students are able to search safely online. Lastly, Manchester Secondary PRU can continue the incredible work they do for young children around Manchester!
Call us on 01704 540 547
to find out how we can help you!
Bespoke IT And Telecoms Solutions
Why not take a look at some of the other projects we have had the pleasure of working on?