- Care Concern Case Study -
About The Client
Care Concern are a Care Agency based in Birkdale, Southport. Since 1996, they have offered a broad range of services from companionship and at home medical care. With this intention in mind, Care Concern care includes ongoing or short-term care, full-time or at regular intervals. Nevertheless, community care stands as the number one alternative to residential care.
- With the increase in demand, correspondingly the agency were expanding. For that reason, they were in need of a reliable cabling company.
- The current network system the office had needed ongoing maintenance, such as regular health checks, back ups and more. In short, the care agency were in need of network security experts.
- The office wanted to ensure they had a secure network in the event of cyber attacks and hacking. For this reason, they were seeking a reliable company who took network security seriously.
The Clients Words
AdaptiveComms came to the rescue when we needed to expand our facility. As a result of their expert guidance, implementation of our new cabling and reconfiguration was expertly done in no time.
Care Concern were continuing to grow and take in new residents, however the space was becoming quite cramped. With this in mind, the team knew it was time for an extension, however the network cabling was a big concern of theirs.
Following this decision, AdaptiveComms were able to join the team at the start of their extension planning. Without delay, our engineers offered their expert opinion on the necessary cabling and reconfiguration. Additionally, we were able to review the sites and correspondingly provide the necessary upgrades. .
- In this situation, we were involved in the initial planning process. As a result, we were able to ensure the care agency were in capable hands.
- The cabinet was moved with 20 new cables fitted, therefore guaranteeing a strong network connection throughout the building.
- Installed a firewall to the premises for the purpose of securing the new network. As a result, the new network was safe and secure from outside users.
Care Concern’s only concern now is their original one; providing amazing care for their residents!
Call us on 01704 540 547
to find out how we can help you!
Bespoke IT And Telecoms Solutions
Why not take a look at some of the other projects we have had the pleasure of working on?