Introducing Patient Connect
As a family-run IT and Telecoms company with over two decades in telephony and communications, we take immense pride in our commitment to delivering impactful results, especially in collaboration with healthcare providers across the North West and the UK.
Hundreds of billions of pounds a year are invested in making the UK Health System a world leader. In fact, the NHS alone treats over a million patients every 36 hours. Without a doubt the need to communicate in such a critical sector is vital, therefore it calls for a reliable communication platform.
Patient Connect from Gamma Horizon provides a simple, easy use package that addresses many of the communications challenges faced by today’s healthcare professionals. NHS England developed the Better Purchasing Framework to provide recommended suppliers to procure telephony systems. As part of the 2023/2024 changes in contract, all GP practices and surgeries will be require to procure their solutions from the framework once their current contacts expire. There will be plenty of support available if practices and surgeries desire this move in 2023/2024.
For more information about this please visit the NHS national commercial and procurement hub.
Furthermore by the end of 2025 the CBT (Cloud Based Telephony) national framework will take full priority as the shutdown of analogue ISDN and PSTN lines occurs. All analogue systems will require an upgrade system to be implemented into the system.
Why Practices Choose AdaptiveComms
Want To Request More Information?
Book Your FREE Consultation
Our specialist healthcare team and highly accredited engineers can discuss your requirements in finding a better solution for your communication system that meets the busy demands of your healthcare trust or practice surgery.
To book your free, no obligations consultation with one of our Healthcare Specialists, please complete the form on the right.
How Patient Connect Helps Your Patients And Staff
- Patient experience is improved.
- EMIS integration with click to dial support.
- Patient ID based screen popping.
- Call routing for vulnerable and VIP patients.
- Bespoke call alerts for care workers and critical care.
- Customisable on the phone surveys and feedback input.
- Cloud sync for collective system and device updates.
- Secure PIN, remote lock to prevent unauthorized access.
- Standardised action buttons to help streamline operations.
- Highly scalable hardware, with mapping and transfer capabilities.
- Auto call-back feature to avoid queue waiting with SMS capabilities.